Resources for Music Faculty and Staff
Department of Music 2023-24 Event Calendar
Forms and Documents
Academic Policies and Procedures
Events and Room Bookings
- To book an event or performance, The Department of Music has dates reserved in the calendar for studio performances in Mayo Concert Hall and Kendall Hall.
- Contact Rich Kroth (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mark Kalinowski to schedule a performance event for your studio .
- To learn more about room availability, contact Mark Kalinowski (email@example.com).
- Recital Hearing Approval Form
This form must be printed and brought with the student to his or her recital hearing. As soon as the recital hearing has been successfully completed, the student must complete the Junior/Senior Recital Request Form (see above) and schedule a meeting with your Studio Instructor. Please remember that your complete recital program is due to your Studio Instructor four (4) weeks prior to your recital date.
- Music Department Performance and Event Request: Please contact your area coordinator for assistance.
- Performance Recording Request: Please contact Mark Kalinowski (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Recording Session Request: Please contact Mark Kalinowski (email@example.com).
- Mayo Concert Hall Rehearsal Request: Please contact Mark Kalinowski (firstname.lastname@example.org).