Resources for Music Faculty and Staff
Forms and Documents
- Academic Calendar
- Advising Resources
- Approved Courses for Liberal Learning
- Book Orders
- Course Sequence Guides
- GPA Calculator
- Multimedia Classroom Equipment
- Records and Registration
- Tutoring Center
- Undergraduate Music Student Handbook
Academic Policies and Procedures
Events and Room Bookings
- To book an event or performance, The Department of Music has dates reserved in the calendar for studio performances in Mayo Concert Hall and Kendall Hall.
- Contact Rich Kroth (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mark Kalinowski to schedule a performance event for your studio .
- To learn more about room availability, contact Mark Kalinowski (email@example.com).
- Recital Hearing Approval Form
This form must be printed and brought with the student to his or her recital hearing. As soon as the recital hearing has been successfully completed, the student must complete the Junior/Senior Recital Request Form (see above) and schedule a meeting with the Department Secretary! Please remember that your complete recital program is due to the Secretary four (4) weeks prior to your recital date.
- Music Department Performance and Event Request: Please contact your area coordinator for assistance.
- Performance Recording Request: Please contact Mark Kalinowski (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Recording Session Request: Please contact Mark Kalinowski (email@example.com).
- Mayo Concert Hall Rehearsal Request: Please contact Mark Kalinowski (firstname.lastname@example.org).