A typical smartphone or a computer with a built-in microphone and camera will suffice for the purpose.
- Please set the camera capturing you from the side while including your upper body with a clear view of your hands on the keys.
- Please also include the view of the music stand with no music on.
- Make sure to have adequate lighting while recording.
- Please review the videos before submitting to ensure that sound is audible and not distorted.
- The entirety of each recording should be one unedited take.
- Applicants are encouraged to dress professionally for the audition videos.
For questions about recording your audition, please contact Dr. Kanamaru at firstname.lastname@example.org