Music Majors Only | Course Enrollment and/or Overload Request Form
Non-Music Majors | Course Enrollment Request Form
The above forms will serve the purpose of adding a course and/or requesting an overload. Download and complete the form entirely.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for more information.
- TCNJ Forms (including Undergraduate Change of Major, Graduation Application, Independent Study or Mentored Research Enrollment Form, Application for Minor or Course of Study, and International Exchange Course Form)
- Enrollment Information
- TCNJ Policy Manual
- Student Recital Program-CRAM Guide as of 2017
- Teacher Certification Information
- Auxiliary Ensemble Performer Policy & Form
- B.A. in Music Senior Recital Application Form
- B.A. in Music Education Senior Recital Application Form
- United States Copyright Law: A Guide for Music Educators
- The Office of Conference and Meeting Services
- The Office of Career Services
- The STEP Office (Support for Teacher Education Programs)
- Tutoring Center
- Credit by Examination
- 22-23 Concerto Competition Packet
(Download, complete, and print for Juries)
- Brass Jury Form – PDF
Brass Jury Form – Word
- Strings Jury Form – PDF
Strings Jury Form – Word
- Voice Jury Form – PDF
Voice Jury Form – Word
- Woodwind Jury Form – PDF
Woodwind Jury Form – Word
Recital Scheduling (Lottery) Form
The Recital Scheduling (Lottery) form is issued prior to the start of each fall semester to all prospective recitalists for the forthcoming academic year. The form includes instructions and a list of all possible dates for senior recitals (and junior recitals, where appropriate). Bring the completed form to the Recital Scheduling (Lottery) Meeting, typically held on the last Wednesday of September.
RECITAL HEARING APPROVAL FORM
This form must be printed and brought with the student to his or her recital hearing. As soon as the recital hearing has been successfully completed, the student must complete the Junior/Senior Recital Request Form. Please remember that your complete recital program is due to the Music Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) four (4) weeks prior to your recital date.
PERFORMANCE RECORDING REQUEST
Email Mark Kalinowski with your request. The Department of Music is equipped to provide students and faculty with a reference audio copy of their TCNJ performance for the purpose of analysis, private study, or research. Requests for multiple copies or any other use are not permissible under the Copyright Act: title 17 of the United States Code. PLEASE NOTE: Wind Ensemble and Chorale recordings must be approved in writing by the ensemble director. Audio files are transferred to external hard drives or uploaded to a Google drive.
RECORDING SESSION REQUEST
Email Mark Kalinowski to reserve a performance facility for a Department of Music Recording Session. Sessions must be academically related, and approved by a member of the Music Department faculty.
Email Mark Kalinowski to reserve a performance venue for a Department of Music rehearsal for an already approved performance or special event. The number and length of rehearsals depends on established policies in the Department of Music.